add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Intuitives Interactive Message Board › Thursday Meetups Replaced by 1st Sundays: Intuitives Interactive

Thursday Meetups Replaced by 1st Sundays: Intuitives Interactive

Amy G.
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
As of February 2013, we're cancelling the 1st Thursday Meetups of Intuitives Interactive and replacing them with 1st Sundays instead, 2:00-4:30 pm.

Intuitives Interactive was originally scheduled to occur on the 1st Thursday of the month and the 3rd Sunday of the month. But the attendance at the Thursday meetings has not been as strong as the Sunday meetings and it felt like it was time for a change!

Therefore, our next Meetup will be on Sunday, February 3, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:30 pm at the Center for Sacred Living. (I have been looking into finding us a larger space with more comfy furniture, but I haven't found it yet.) We will do a hands-on activity for this Meetup called "Psychometry."

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.