addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Intuitives Interactive Message Board › The Information About Empaths & Psychic Protection

The Information About Empaths & Psychic Protection

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi family,

I know I mentioned emailing me through MeetUp, if you would like a copy of the information I shared from, tonight. I knew I couldn't send any of you attachments through MeetUp. However, when someone emailed me thru MeetUp, I would have their email, and could respond from my personal email account. But I just realized it doesn't work that way, with everyone.

Of course, I don't want to publicly post my email address, so... I already have a few of your emails, from previous correspondence, and have sent this to you. But for the rest of you: If you would like me to send you this information - please email me through MeetUp, and include your email address. Then I can send you the attachment. Sorry for all the confusion. Have a great week, everyone!
Amy G.
AmyGarber
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Also, I have posted my handout on Tips for Empaths from our APril 21, 2013 meeting on our Meetup.com page under More > Files. Let me know if you are not able to access it! I made it publicly available but there were other privacy options. Cheers, Amy