Announcing a new Meetup for New Iowa Entrepreneurs' Coalition!
What: RoadMap to Success Workshop - Featuring Monte Wyatt
When: September 23,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Meetup Description: RoadMap to Success Workshop
Audience: Business Owners & Managers
Objective: To Create, Develop, and Grow Your Business Consistently
(even in down economic times!)
? Mindset for Success
o Where your mind goes your actions go
? Mastery of your Business ? turn chaos into control
o Learn the 4 areas you must master
? Creating YOUR Niche ? this is your sales & marketing machine
o There are only 5 ways to grow your business, are you maximizing them?
? Leverage ? create more with less in your business through efficiencies
o Systemize the routine, humanize the exceptions
? Team ? Create a focused winning team
o Learn the 6 keys to a winning team
? Synergy ? Speed up your business results by working Mastery, Niche, Leverage, and Team together!
? Results ? It all starts with the end in mind. What do you want to achieve out of life and out of your business? Your personal goals should drive your business goals.
Outcome: All attendees will view their business in a different way and will have the desire to take action to improve!
Length of Program: [masked] minutes
ActionCOACH Business Coaching
11 Things to Know About Monte Wyatt...
A personal biography?
The 11 most important things you should know about ActionCOACH Business Coach ??. Monte Wyatt
1. Family comes first. Happily married to Lisa, with whom he is raising three wonderful daughters, Katie, Alison, and Janie along with their golden retriever Max.
2. Diverse and successful business career. Prior to starting his Business Coaching Practice in July of 2004, Monte?s extensive career includes sales representative, sales trainer, sales manager, customer relationship marketing manager, and market development manager through 14 years in the agricultural input industry.
3. Motivated by helping other business owners achieve their professional and personal goals.
4. Is passionate about working with business owners who want to make positive changes in their business.
5. Committed to serving the local community through Lutheran Church of Hope, Gnemeth Masonic Lodge, Scottish Rite, and the West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce.
6. Believes in continued personal development, is self-driven and motivated, as well as process oriented and pragmatic.
7. Believes completely in the power of coaching and has multiple coaches for his business.
8. Earned a B.S. from Iowa State University in Agricultural Business with Sales & Marketing as his specialization. While at ISU was co-chair of VEISHEA, the largest student run organization in the country.
9. Has a balanced approach to life; family, faith, business, and fitness.
10. Is a successful business coach. Ranks in the top 5% of Action coaches in the United States by achieving the level of Platinum Business Coach.
11. Helps other coaches succeed by being a global trainer for ActionCOACH Business Coaching.
Learn more here:http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/864/calendar/8682804/