**Our member cap is 150 members. Request membership to be added to the wait list until a space opens up. Members who haven't attended an event in more than 3 months are removed monthly to make room for new active members. This is a group for friendly moms with babies born 2013 and more. Dads are also welcome to join.
It is a chance for new moms and their babies to make new friends. The goal is to create a close knit group of friends who truly care about each other so we can watch our babies grow up together. We meet on weekdays and some weekends at local parks, pools, beaches, malls, and other baby friendly locations. We try to schedule 2-3 activities per week so there are always many things to choose from.
1. Be a new or expecting mom (or dad) to a baby born in 2013 or more. If you have older children they are always welcome to join us too.
2. Our events take place in Irvine and the surrounding area. We would like to see you at least once a month so we can remain a close group. Members who have not attended one event in 3 months will be removed due to inactivity.
3. When you RSVP, you only need to add a +1 if you are bringing a friend. Moms & their children count as 1 on the RSVP. We understand last minute things come up. You don't need to give an explanation, but please keep your RSVP up to date. If you can't attend at the last minute, just leave a comment so we know not to wait for you. Things happen, but please respect our time. Members with 3+ no shows in a calendar year are removed.
4. The health of our young babies is very important. If you or your baby is sick, please stay home until it has been at least 48 hours since the last symptom. Please check out our policies on illnesses: http://www.meetup.com/IrvineMoms/pages/Illn...
5. If you are bringing toys or activities they must be age appropriate. Small parts that are a choking hazard are not allowed at our events. With that said, please make sure to watch your child at all times.
6. When your child hits, bites, or pushes another please respond appropriately by stopping the behavior. Make sure the other mom knows what happened. If needed, please remove the child from the situation. Do not ignore the behavior.
Once you have joined, please jump right in! We welcome new members and can't wait to meet you!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, May 4, 2015 4:30 PM
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:00 PM
Friday, May 8, 2015 4:00 PM
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:30 AM
Friday, May 29, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, June 6, 2015 8:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers