Islington & Hackney theatregoers & cinephiles Message Board › Twitter account for Meetup group - alternative point of contact

Twitter account for Meetup group - alternative point of contact

This message board is read-only.

Jane
user 23672751
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hullo all
As you may already know, at the moment Meetup is suffering a protracted DDoS attack on its website, so for the last six days it's been inaccessible most of the time, both for viewing and for sending messages. I'm sending this message now while it's working, but expect it to go down again before long. It's not clear when it will be reliably operational again.
So in the meantime, as a backup I've started a Twitter account for the group, @IHTheatreCinema, where you can see details of upcoming events, and the arrangements for tickets, meeting up, drinks afterward etc. When the Meetup website isn't working you can contact me on Twitter with any queries about the group or our events.
You can find the Twitter account on https://twitter.com/I...­. It's visible even if you haven't joined Twitter - although you do need to join Twitter in order to contact me on it.
Regards,
Jane
[Message to: Members active within the last 3 months]