Join innovation sector leaders from Israel and Asia - including entrepreneurs, business leaders, investors, policymakers, social entrepreneurs,and next generation leaders- to explore:
◦ Aging Asia: Economic Impact & Tech Opportunities
◦ How Asia's Mega-Cities Need To Green-Up To Survive The Next Decade
◦ From Start-Up Nation to Start-Up Asia: What Israelis don't know about innovation in Asia - and how can we innovate together?
◦ Through the Eyes of Tiger Cubs: Views of Asia's Next Generation
Innovation workshops, interactive panels, break-out sessions, networking, 2-course lunch, cocktail party, and refreshments during the day.
Speakers and delegates from mainland China, Hong Kong,
India, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Saul Singer - Co-author, Start-Up Nation
- Rajiv Prakash – Founder, NEXT-In Partners; Former CEO, Future Group - India
- Gang Lu – Founder, Technode.com, OpenWebAsia - China
- Janet Pau – Asia Business Council - Hong Kong
- Choi Byung-il – President, Korea Economic Research Institute - Korea
- Vishal Dharmadhikari – Israel-India Cybersecurity Connect - India
- Hung Dinh - Founder & CEO, Joom Solutions - Vietnam
- Network and engage: with high-level business and government leaders, innovators and tech entrepreneurs from Israel and Asia.
- Gain insights: into latest trends, new markets and business opportunities for cleanetch, medical technologies and media technologies in Asia.
- Promote: your organization/company as a key player on the Israel-Asia stage.
Meet new partners: and identify exciting business opportunities.
- Connect with: different innovation ecosystems between Israel and Asia and develop opportunities for cooperation
- Be on the forefront: of building a growing network of visionaries between Asia and Israel.
Participation in the 3-day summit program,
May 20-22, as part of a delegation from Asia: $200
Participants in Israel for the summit event on May 22: 290 NIS
For more information and to register: