Most Ruby Underground meetups have 2 prepared talks, but now it’s time to hear what you have to say. Join us on December 29 for an open discussion on anything Ruby-related.
Please prepare for this meetup by thinking of a couple of questions you’d like to discuss with everyone. Some example questions, just to understand the level of discussion we’re aiming for:
• How do you properly handle data migrations?
• When do you extract things into gems?
• What’s a good strategy for metric collection?
• Should you be writing request specs?
• What’s a good use-case for Puma?
We will write questions on the whiteboard and try to discuss all of them.
As seats are limited, I kindly ask you to RSVP only if you really intend to come and update your RSVP in case you change plans. There will be pizza.