Right after the Oculus Connect is done, we're bringing all the insights to the 2nd IVR meetup.
• 19:00-19:20 - Gathering, Snacks, Beer and VR demos!
• 19:20-19:30 - Insights from the "Oculus Connect" by Doron Ben-David from IVR
• 19:30-20:00 - Rehabilitation with VR using CAREN system at SHIBA hospital by Yotam Bahat.
• 20:00-20:30 - Creating an Augmented World with Intel RealSense Technologies by Gila Kamhi and Ron Fernes from Intel.
• 20:30-21:00 - Mantis Vision depth camera solution (Project Tango), Technology and intro for developers by Yonatan Samet and Ofer Kruzel from Mantis Vision.
• 21:00-21:30 - In depth cover on one of the sessions of Oculus Connect by Omri Berg.
• 21:30 - No more beers - Mingling, Connecting & Playing with gadgets!
As usual, we'll have a show-off session where you guys will be able to show-off your VR toys, hardware, software and thoughts!
-=-=-=-=-= Administration =-=-=-=-=-
Unfortunately there's no guest parking yet in Autodesk Israel. Therefore, closet parking lots (10 NIS for the night) are Rotchild & Psagot Building.
Entrance from either Ahad Ha'Am 14 or Rotchild the corner of Hertsel. Just put "חניון רוטשילד" in waze.
* If you intend to bring hardware with you, contact us before the meetup and we'll check how we can assist.
Like our official Facebook page And join our official LinkedIn group.