Israeli or International-English Speaking Vegan-Raw Members Message Board › Meetup details changed: Veganism as a Way of Life with Avi Mor Still time to

Meetup details changed: Veganism as a Way of Life with Avi Mor Still time to RSVP!

Janine Laura B.
JanineBronson
Group Organizer
Woodland Hills, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Israeli-English-Speaking-Vegan-Raw-Business-Mixers/events/94478112/­

When: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:00 PM

Where: Ginger - Vegetarian Community Center
8 Balfour Street
Jerusalem

Still time to RSVP!

Would you kindly see whether you might be able to "promote" and get others interested, even if it requires a "car-pool" to pick up friends and save on gas, etc., and/or to commute together by public transportation? Thanks! I hope to get some feedback! Would anyone be able to take digital pictures, and send a few to me, when you get a chance, also? Thanks. Don't forget to "rate" this Meetup event after it happens if you do decide to attend! We wish to "wake-up" those who think this group is inactive, and encourage others to participate in future events, as well! Thanks so very, very, very, very much! Oh, and do prepare a few questions in advance prior to this gathering, it might be helpful to the speaker to have these in advance, therefore email them to me at a11massage@aol.com­ and I'll forward them on, if possible!

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.