Israeli Wine Lovers Message Board › Can't Wait to Experience Art in Wine Making - Chateau Golan - May 17, 2010

Can't Wait to Experience Art in Wine Making - Chateau Golan - May 17, 2010

Avi A.
Avi_Ashman
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I heard so much about them and am so excited about this rare opportunity to taste Chateau Golan wines....

I just can't wait for Shuki Shai, the winery's proprietor, to guide us through experiencing art in wine making....

So, please join me at this exclusive evening with Chateau Golan wines on Monday May 17th at 7PM. The tasting will be held in a place belongs to Quint, Miller & Co. on 34 West 38th Street (between 5th & 6th Ave.), 6th Floor. The buzzer on the ground floor (on the right side of entrance door), # 6

From their beautifully designed winery - located in Moshav Eliad in southern Golan Heights - papered with many artifacts and the home of a number of art exhibits, Chateau Golan produces French inspired wines in sculptured wine bottles. This Boutique winery releases between 70,000 – 75,000 bottles a year from grapes harvested in their nearby vineyards, including several organic ones.

Toda,

Avi