'Limonlu Bahçe' -means lemon garden' was named this way because of the lemon trees it has and it was opened in June 2011. Since then, it has been very popular by locals and expats&tourists.
Beyoglu's hectic, noisy lifestyle is left this out and replaced by calmness in Limonlu Bahçe. It gives you chance to breathe with its lemon, plumb, linden, rose etc. trees.
This is going to be our first breakfast and hopefully not the last one together :))
The cafe has two big breakfast plate options and some other smaller options in addition to this. Pls see the prices and what they offer below;
- Serpme Kahvaltı: Butter, honey, jam, 4 kinds of cheese, walnuts, fresh fruit, olive in olive oil, cucumber, tomatoes, bread fried with egg (hımm delicious! :)), grilled pepperoni, boiled egg and 3 glasses of Turkish tea. - 26TL
- Limon Kahvaltı: Boiled egg, fried sausages, fried roll borek, marmalade, 2 4 kinds of cheese, walnuts, fresh fruit, butter, tomatoes and green peppers in olive oil and 3 glasses of Turkish tea. - 28TL
- Some Other Options:
- Menemen (Eggs cooked with tomato, peppers etc.) - 10TL
- Eggs cooked with pepperoni - 12TL
- Eggs cooked with sausages - 12TL
PS: I recommend that we meet up at 11am in front of Galatasaray High School to head down there together if you do not know the place. (It is the school with with walls&gate right in the middle of Taksim Sq. and Tunel)
Thw website of the cafe -only in Turkish unfortunately-: www.limonlubahce.com
Tel. number of the cafe: (009)[masked]
My Cell: (009)[masked]
Hope to see you all next week!