Happy Monday everyone!
We had another great event on Friday with our final Calabria seating. Wonderful food and great conversation. Thanks to everyone who made it out and enjoyed the heartwarming food of this region.
Speaking of heartwarming, with the cold winds of winter whipping around us, Massimo mentioned that he was in the mood for a party! Soooooooo we cooked up a Pizza Tasting party this coming Saturday, join us: Pizza Tasting and Pasta Party
Speaking of parties... we are definitely going to have fun and enjoy some incredible food as we explore Massimo's home region of Puglia on March 5th and 26th Winter in Southern Italy - Puglia, Massimo's Home!
. Below is the menu and from the looks of it, come really hungry! If you haven't already done so, RSVP now to save your seat!Antipasti:
- Homemade puglia style focaccia bread
- Panzerotti with strong aged ricotta
- Roasted mushroom gratinati on top of arugola
- Timballo rice potatoes and mussels
- Egg balls in Tomato sauce
- Hand made cavatelli with rapini flowers and anchovies oil
- Pappardelle with white fava pure and panfried red onions
- Veal Braciola (rolled veal with pecorino and garlic) in tomatoes
- Pesce al sale (Seasalt crusted european seabass)
- Green beans with tomatoes fillets and salty ricotta
Looking forward to seeing you soon. Take care and have a great week.