addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Italian Food Lovers Message Board › GREAT!! Deli on west side.

GREAT!! Deli on west side.

MrThorp
MrThorp
Denver, CO
Post #: 28
Its Carmine Lonardos Meat market on florida and wadsworth. NE corner of intersection behind the gas station. If any of you love great sausages and meats please go here! They blow tonys or edwards meats away. I was a long time edwards fan, but their attitude has gotten to the point i wont buy their anymore.
This is a small family ran outfit, open 6 days a week( no sundays) They have hands down the best italian sausage i have eaten since i left the east coast( lived here 18 years now) it reminded me of home!