addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Italian Food Lovers Message Board › I'm your new organizer!

I'm your new organizer!

David C.
DavidCostantino
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
As you saw earlier today, I will be taking over the group next week.  I posted a reply to Barb's message earlier so you can see that on the message board, but I wanted to e-mail everyone again just to make it clear that the group will not disappear and it will have an organizer.  I'll be keeping things pretty much the same, and I welcome all suggestions for new places to try.  We will try to visit all parts of town for Meetups.  However, I also want to make everyone aware of the RSVP policy.  To this point this group has not removed members for no-shows.  We do make reservations with restaurants ahead of time, and they may bring in additional staff in order to accommodate a large party like our group.  When several people no-show, not only does it look bad for our group, but it can be a burden to the restaurant.  The tables they reserve for us often are not able to be used by other customers, so we are actually hurting the business instead of helping it.  To this end, when I take over the group next week I will give one free no-show, since I know things come up and you're not always able to get to a computer to change your RSVP in time.  It happens and I don't want to start kicking people out of the group without regard for individual circumstances.  But please be responsible and if at all possible change your RSVP if you know you won't make it to an event.  It's not just for my own good, it's for the good of the restaurant as well.  I want to keep this as a positive and enjoyable group for all of our members so let's all do our part to make that happen.  Thanks and I hope to see you all soon!

David