Denver Italian Food Lovers Message Board › Festival Italiano

Festival Italiano

David C.
Group Organizer
Denver, CO

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the festival yesterday.  I know it can be difficult to find a group of people at an event that large, so thank you to those who were there on time or checked in with me and let me know where you were if you were late.  However, there were many of you who I did not see or hear from all day, so I have no idea if you attended or not.  For an event like this, attendance is not as critical as it is for our normal restaurant events where they really need an accurate count.  But still, the point of attending Meetup events is to go with a group and meet people with common interests, and even though it was hard for the entire group to stay together for the whole event, we did manage to see each other for a while.  I should have been more clear about making sure that everyone met up with me and at least said hello so that I knew you were there.  However, I gave out my number and made it clear where we would be and when, and so if you arrived later there was an easy way to reach me to find our group.  I won't give everyone that didn't check in with me a no-show for this event, but in the future, if you're not able to attend or arrive late, please let me know so we're not waiting for you.  Thanks and I hope to see you at this fun festival again next year.