David C.
DavidCostantino
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Italian Food Lovers,

Please leave Thursday, April 29 open to dine out that night. This is the evening for a special event benefitting Project Angel Heart, a cause I have volunteered with for many years. The organization provides volunteer-prepared, home-delivered meals to terminally ill people, and this event is their big fundraiser. On Dining Out For Life night, which will be on April 29th this year, all participating restaurants will donate 25% of their sales for the day to Project Angel Heart. The event consistently raises over $350,000 in Denver alone! The list of participating restaurants is not yet available, but I will do my best to get it soon, and I will be planning an event that night if at all possible. So please dine out on April 29, whether it's with us or any other group! Please contact me if you want any more information - I have set the replies to come to me instead of going to the whole group. Thanks.

David

PS March's meetup will be posted sometime next week - I am targeting Thursday the 25th right now, to see if a different night of the week may be better for people.