addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Montgomery County Italian Language & Italiani Message Board › Next Meetup location

Next Meetup location

Paolo N.
user 2867593
Group Organizer
Rockville, MD
Post #: 80
The ideas button is good but there is no way to add comments so I will try to use this discussion form. Apparently we want to change Meetup location.
We can try
1) Oropomodoro downtown Rockville wich seems quiter now
2) Amicimiei restaurants in Rockville seems good but more expensive than Oropomodoro
3) Pines of Rome ( nice place - It looks like an Italian Trattoria )
4) Marco's friend winery
5) Your own suggestion

The date I was proposing was April 13 since the 6 there is the downtown meetup and some members like to attend both
A former member
Post #: 5
I vote FOR "Marco's friends WINE STORE"