Would you like to practice your Italian? Would you like to meet with others who are interested in Italian culture? Meet with others who are also interested in the Italian language and culture! If you speak only English, but you love Italy, your are welcome, don't worry!
The best place to practice your Italian and have nice dinner together? Of course, in the italian restaurant:
Pinsa's Restaurant (web site)
Spaarndammerstraat 772 - Amsterdam 1013TJ
Note: Please note that minimum number of participants required to be held is 6
Pinsa's Awards (World Pizza Championship 2012):
- 1° Italian Pizzeria in Nederland
- 26° Italian Pizzeria in the World
Short lesson: best complete gesture's lesson
Short lesson: Una tipica famiglia italiana (a typical Italian family)
La cultura italiana é conosciuta in tutto il mondo come una cultura basata sulla famiglia
(The Italian culture is known all over the world as a family-based culture).
Quali sono i componenti principali di una famiglia?
(what are the main components of a family?)
- Moglie/Marito – Wife/Husband
- Mamma/Papá – Mother/Father
- Fratello/Sorella – Brother/Sister
- Figlio/Figlia – Son/Daughter
- Nonno/Nonna – Grandfather/Grandmother
- Nipote- Nephew/Niece
- Zio/Zia – Uncle/Aunt
- Cugino/Cugina – Male cousin/female cousin
- Ragazzo/Ragazza – Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Fidanzato/Fidanzata – Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Fiancee