"Welcome to Festa Italiana Charlotte 2013, where it’s all about charity and the Best Italian Food in Charlotte for the 8th year in a row. You will pay one admission charity donation and then enjoy unlimited complimentary delicious Italian Food, Cavit wines, Lunetta Prosecco, Peroni beer, wonderful live entertainment, and a large first class silent auction, on the beautiful surroundings of Queens University of Charlotte, our gracious and generous Host Sponsor. This all benefits Nevins Center…creating opportunity and quality of life for those with special needs and disabilities."
We will update this site with the time and place that the Italian Social Club members will meet once the event is closer.
- 1-3 pm Delicious Ristoranti Antipasti and Brooklyn South Pizza baked on site by owner, Vincent Caminiti; and of course Live Music and Entertainment all day!!
- 2:30-5pm Our Famous 4 foot Seafood Risotto by Visiting Chefs from Lake Como, Italy: Victoria and Massimo !!! Also Pasta Galore, and Grilled Meats by our Festa Head Chef, Gino Macchiavelli, and, of course, Main Stage Entertainment
- 5-7pm Dolce (Desserts): Cannoli, Tiramisu, Panna Cotta, and more with CoffeeBoss espresso and cappuccino ( Italians don’t drink cappuccino after 3pm, but you can ! )
- 1-5 pm Fabulous Silent Auction with a large variety of wonderful items
- 1-7 pm Beautiful Live Music, as has been a wonderful tradition…and this year: Dancing… !
- There will be Culinary Stations this year, so no long lines
- QUEENS beautiful Trexler foyer and Courtyard Outside venue if sunny and warm or the inside Banquet Hall if it is chilly, rainy..or too hot…..and of course, it is :
“Ciao” for Charity ..So, all you can Eat, Drink, and Enjoy for just one Admission Donation…..and you help People with Special Needs/Disabilities in our Community