The Cleveland Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Dinner Tonight - Ristorante La Dolce Vita

Dinner Tonight - Ristorante La Dolce Vita

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Chagrin Falls, OH

Ciao Movie Friends!

Just a quick note regarding La Dolce Vita at Cinémathèque­ and our dinner at Ristorante La Dolce Vita before the film (5:30 p.m.).

Here are the confirmed RSVP's for dinner. If you will attend, please update your RSVP status to yes. Also, if you said you were attending the film but not the dinner, you are welcome to change your mind at the last moment. It is always much easier to include last-minute Nellie's than to explain away an empty seat to the restaurant.

It's very important to cancel your dinner reservations if you can't attend. Please be respectful of the Organizers and the Restaurants we patronize. Thank you!

Several of the members at dinner have seen this film previously, myself included, and are eager to share comments about the great film we are screening tonight.

At this writing, I have RSVP's from the following for dinner:

Dinner at 5:30 p.m. (come earlier if you wish, I will be there @ 5) – Film at 7:30 p.m.

From the Movie Group:

Bill (me) – 2
Bill C – 1
Carol Pietro – 1
Elise – 1
Lynda – 1
Renu – 1
scott – 1

From the Italian Language Group:

Bill (me)
Carlo G. Grassi – 1
Elia Iafelice Fatica– 1
Mary Elyse - 3

Total = 13

Please let me know ASAP if you will NOT be attending dinner. It is easier to accommodate a "last minute Nellie" and add a seat at dinner than to deal with an empty chair – the dreaded No Show.

Ciao, ciao,

Bill