The Carnival Season has already started all over Europe! And in London too…
Join us for the one and only Italians of London Carnival Party, Friday 8 February 2013 – beautiful masks, superb music, fantastic crowd … and a magnificent venue, one of the most prestigious clubs in the World, located in the very heart of High Street Kensington.
Below the details :
- Friday 8 February 2013
- Doors open at 7pm and you MUST arrive before 9.30pm
- Entrance is 10 pounds for girls and 15 pounds for boys before 9.30pm; then is 25 pounds for everybody ... a good reason to arrive early!
- One at the venue, you can of course stay until 3am in the morning!
- Bring your dancing shoes : two DJs will make sure this is a celebration of emotions!
- It is a Carnival Party so make sure you think of something in true Carnival Spirit : a Venetian Mask? Some colorful wigs? A fancy dress? Anything your imagination suggests! Just remember : at least a mask is required, you can buy them for as little as 1 pounds at Tesco, Sainsbury or other shops.
ITALIANS OF LONDON parties need no further introduction – you know why they are the best!
This is a STRICTLY BY INVITATION ONLY party. For all the details and to confirm your attendance click on "JOIN" here or send an email to :[masked]
One last thing … have your mask ready!
The Carnival Team of Italians of London