Italians of London Message Board › The Italians of London Carnival Party - Friday 4 March at the Chinawhite
Just a quick note to let you know that we now have 550 people confirmed for this party - and many more still coming through!
Please, make sure your RSVP to confirm attendance and you say "ITALIANS OF LONDON" when arrive at the venue
We have also teamed-up with Single Market (London Fashion Week) and at the Party will give away 300 free entries to the "Dolce Vita" Exhibition, which starts at Islington next week
Below the details, in case you want to extend the invite to your friends - just make sure you confirm back to us your attendance!
See you all tomorrow - have you got your mask ready?
Make sure you think of something to wear in truly Carnival Spirit : a fancy dress? A mask? some colorful wigs? Anything your imagination suggests! The wilder, the better!
Our Carnival Parties are legendary and don't need much introduction. Have a look at this short video from the past editions at Roof Gardens and No.5 in Cavendish Square :
This year we celebrate the 10th edition and for this special occasion, we at Italians of London have selected the Chinawhite, one of the most famous clubs in the World.
And now the details for the night
4 Winsley Street
London W1W 8HF
Tel. 020 7290 0580
Map : http://www.streetmap....
HOW TO GET THERE:
Nearest tube: Oxford Circus (2 mins walking), Tottenham Court Road (8 mins), Goodge Street (10 mins), Piccadilli Circus (10 mins)
- Doors open around at 7.45pm, so early birds will have no problem to get in. The later you arrive, the longer the queue you and your friend will be faced with.
- Entrance is £15 until 10pm; then is 20 pounds
- There will be a free welcome cocktails between 8pm and 10pm
- We will also give away 300 free tickets for the Dolce Vita show, which starts in Islington next Thursday, 10th of March
- This is a Carnival Party so you MUST have a costume or at least a Mask (you can buy one for as little as 1 pound!)
Well, enough with the "small prints"! Now, get ready for a fantastic party and...see you all tomorrow, Friday 4th of March!!
The Carnival Team of "Italians of London"!