Share your interests in Italian food, cuisine, music, language, history & arts with others. You do not have to be of Italian ancestry to join this Meetup or participate. But if you are, learn about the history of Italians in America and preserve your heritage and traditions through participation in this club. If you are not, then you will at least learn about (and relate to) the estimated 26 million Italian-Americans, or Italians in Italy for those who travel there.
Our Dues are $12 per calendar year ($1 per month), payable for the entire year in advance. Your first year will be pro-rated based on the number of months since you became a member. We will allow you to "check us out" for 2 months before we ask for your payment. You may use Amazon to pay us.
Refund Policy: If you leave our club, there are no refunds.
Always read the fine print:
- You don't have to be a member of this site to attend any of our public events, or to get to know us. But you cannot be guaranteed a place where reservations for site members are required. You MUST use the "reserve" option for all events after joining this site.
- You may also join us on our "off-site" email list- same join and reserve rules apply- except you will accomplish it by email or telephone. Email or call for details.
- We are not as concerned about you posting your picture as we are in your interaction and behavior, face to face, in real time. If you are inactive or do not participate for an extended period of time, you will be removed from this site and put onto the email list. After a year on the email list with no attendance or communications, you will be removed from our membership rolls.
- The Organizer and/or other members will need to meet with you personally before your Membership is approved for any membership level. We do this for the safety and privacy of all our members as some Events take place in our members' homes.
- Using your RESERVE button helps the Organizer schedule events and plan for logistics. Using the RESERVE button lets us know if you are interested in an Event, and NOT an agreement that you will attend, as we understand that not everyone can or will attend every event. You can change your reservation at any time. You will be asked within a week of an Event whether your RSVP will be a commitment to attend at that time. If you will definitely NOT attend an Event due to previous plans - Reserve should be "No." Please be courteous to other members on the Wait-List by keeping your agreement, or giving up your spot.
- By applying for membership, either through this site, email, or physical application, you represent that you have read the "WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT which appears under the "Pages" drop down menu above, which is required of all members in this Meetup. You will be required to AFFIRM this or sign a copy.