Italian Culture Club Of Las Cruces Message Board › Obtaining Good Foods & Desserts

Obtaining Good Foods & Desserts

Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 2

We are in the desert. We are isolated from the major metropolitan areas where Italian neighborhood stores offer the traditional foods and delicacies many of us have grown up on such as:

• Imported & Aged Provolone cheese and Meats,
  • Salamis,
  • Pastries & Cakes,
  • Espresso and much more.

I suggest that one of the activities of this club be to obtain good Italian Specialties foods and deserts in bulk, to keep the shipping costs reasonable. Then, offer to other members (at cost) who are interested.

Alternatively, we could agree on a food item before hand, consolidate our Order, then have it shipped in one carton to reduce the shipping costs to our members. Everyone who orders will need to pay for their item(s) before hand thru the Amazon payment feature or in person (or with a check by mail) to me, then arrange to pick it up at a meeting or other convenient time.

Any takers?

A former member
Post #: 1
Please sign me up for two pandoro.

Grazie,
akp
Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 14
The time is NOW. Go to this website and tell me SPECIFICALLY with details & price what you want. I will tell you what to pay after splitting the shipping. Click here: http://www.grancaffev...­
Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 15
FANTASTICO!
Avis saved almost $10 in shipping on her order of 2 Pandoro Cakes when combined with my own!!
That's UNA TORTA PIU DOLCE!

Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 22
I am now taking orders for imported Italian Cheeses, and/or any other product from "igourmet.com." If you are interested, go there and tell me the product & quantity you want. Please pay me for your order in advance, thru Paypal (ajc8614@aol.com) or with your Credit Card. You will pay shipping charges after product arrives, and an allocation based on weight is done by me. We will save on shipping this way. You may gather orders from your friends & family also, and transmit them to me as part of your Order. You will be responsible for any Orders you give me under your name.
Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 23
Teresa just saved $4 on shipping for Holiday Dessert Candies !!!
Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 24
Maria and I just saved about $7 shipping on Genovese Pesto, Reggio Paremegiano cheese and Vergnano Espresso. Hoo-hah!
Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Post #: 25
Whoa! Avis paid only $5 shipping on 2 Pandoro cakes. That would have normally costed her about $14 if she ordered on her own. Quantity discounts are also shared to reduce the shipping costs.