addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Italian Culture Club Of Las Cruces Message Board › Site Comments - "out of town"

Site Comments - "out of town"

Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Group Organizer
Las Cruces, NM
Dear Members,
For your own protection, I will remove any Comments that you will be "away" or "out of town" for a particular event or time. Please remember that the general public (including unsavory people) can see your name, Google you or look you up in our local tel book. You could unwittingly set yourself up for a Burglary.
On the bright side, ONLY website members can see where private events are held- so have no fear of hosting an event at your home.
Feel free to use only an initial for your last name, or your first and middle name if you have any concerns. Go into your Profile and modify it to what you might like.
We are an extended family here, and I want to do what I can to make this a safe and happy environment and experience for everyone.
Al
Organizer