|Sent on:||Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:48 AM|
Hello! It is an exciting time of year. Many of us are getting back into the swing of business after taking some much needed leisure time over the summer. It is an exciting time.
Our meet-ups will continue on the 1st Tuesday of every month starting Sept 6, from 7-8:30 PM in Mill Woods.
We are starting a new year of inspirational meetings, focused activities and exponential business growth. New friendships will be made and new partnerships will be built. This group is about connecting with other like minded entrepreneurs. The cost is $5 in advance or $7 at the door. You can purchase 6 meetings in advance for $25 at your first meeting.
The format for the new season is simple:
7-7:10 - mix and mingle (doors will open at 6:45)
7:10 - 7:30 - "Who's Who" - you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself to the group, what you do, why you are here and what you can offer the group and as always, share your successes so we can celebrate with you!
7:30 - 7:45 Break - refreshments will be served
7:45 - 8:15 - Business Mastermind. This is a directed discussion. Each month a topic will be chosen and depending on the group/topic, we will either stay in a large group or break off into smaller groups to discuss/plan etc.
8:15 - large group discussion. Recap and plans to implement the ideas that you got tonight. We always end with gratitudes.
8:30 - meeting adjourned but feel free to mix and mingle and meet until 9:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to invite another member to sit down with you for a more personal interaction. This is your time to work ON your business and not IN it. Take this time for you.
The “not-so-fine” fine print
1. RSVP for every meeting. If you RSVP, attend, we plan activities, topics and refreshments based on the number attending.
2. Guests attending their first meeting are free.
3. If you do not RSVP for more than 3 months you will be removed from the group. Our group is about the quality of committed attendees not the quantity of members on the meetup site.
4. Come with the expectation of making new friends and associates.
5. Please REFRAIN from handing out any business cards until the end of the meeting.
6. Get to know individuals BEFORE you exchange cards. This practice encourages listening and connecting with new individuals, not just information gathering.
7. Take the time necessary to make new contacts. Just 2 hours a month working on your business and not in it will make all the difference.
If you have any questions about the group, please call.