addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

It's Dangerous To Go Alone: NJ Single Gamers Guild Message Board › What shall we do for our first event, and where shall we do it?

What shall we do for our first event, and where shall we do it?

Jack
user 109236912
Basking Ridge, NJ
Post #: 1
Well, I'm down for anything in the central/northern jersey area. Also, I think we should list some online games that we play?

I mainly play SC2, LoL, Vindictus, and I have GW2 that I haven't touched in a while.
A former member
This is the best idea for a meet up group ever video gaming and meeting awesome people. Anywhere in North and Central Jersey is good for me maybe NY so long as its on a weekend when I can come. But I think the originator should post a couple of different options and see what the response rates are who can attend then it would be easier to know how to get the maximum number of people who can go. but lets not spend too much time debating where. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone
A former member
Aw. Here I got all excited about joining, but it looks like the conversation really ended months ago! It's a shame, because it really feels like I need to go into the city for any hope of a social venue. Nothing interesting ever seems to happen in NJ...

Nonetheless, I'll keep my eyes on this group in hopes that something happens with it eventually.
Matt J.
user 116505932
Santa Monica, CA
So hopefully this group is still going on would love for something to happen I'm in north nj 20 min from city hoboken I'm 20 min away lol so either is fine for me
Chelsea T.
user 91330132
New York, NY
Hey guys, alternate places to meet:
Barcade in Jersey City
Highlander Comics and Games in Boonton
8 On the Break in Dunellen

If anyone else knows other good places to host, let's throw them in :D