addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Lori
Danger55
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
I have to apologize in advance for my lack of participation, planning, and activities with in the group as of late... I really want to get to know each and everyone of you, and do great things... I have had one family matter after another recently that has stopped me from achieving that goal. Many you are my friends on facebook and have seen a glimpse through my post their, and for those of you who do not know, my daughter got married 2 months ago, and I was just settling back in from all the excitement of having a new son in law, when my father took very ill, he rallied for a couple of weeks and on 6-20-11 he passed very peacefully while my sister held his hand.... I just want you all to know I am here and plan on getting some things going real soon before the summer is over... Just please bare with me while I get a few more family matters in order... If anyone wants to HOST any activity in mean time just email me or Mehul and we will try to make it happen..... Thanks, and and I will not forget football ever... End the lockout already... Hugs to you all...