addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Lori
Danger55
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Guess what I am back and ready to get this group up and running again... I am so sorry for the delay in activities... I am looking forward to meeting all the new members who have joined over the past few months.. Many of you know and some do not know, this group was started with the sole purpose of having our own ARIZONA STEELERS NATION... We all are hoping for a great season this year. (fingers crossed.) There is always room here for ideas, improvement and growth... I am always open to anyone who would like to host an event, or wants to share any ideas... I look forward to another great year... There will be through out the season many other activities non-football related as my time permits.. Take care and I hope to see you all soon....

Lori