align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

IxDA Colorado: Denver-Boulder Interaction Design Association Message Board IxDA Colorado - Interaction Design Association Discussion Forum › Talented 4th year PhD student looking for Internship / Contract work in UX.

Talented 4th year PhD student looking for Internship / Contract work in UX.

Brian T.
user 14297547
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
My name is Brian Taylor and I am currently a 4th year PhD student in the Human Factors program at George Mason University (near Washington D.C.). I am in my fourth year of grad school and am searching for internship opportunities for this coming summer. I am highly motivated and skilled in research and statistical methodologies, with experience in user testing, UI design, HCI, task analysis, etc. I am looking for an opportunity with a great company or group working in UX/UI with the goal of laying the groundwork for a continued relationship when I complete my dissertation in 2012. I attended CU-Boulder as an undergrad. I am willing to come to CO for the summer (2011), and am looking to get back to the area after I complete my PhD here in DC (2012). Let me impress you!

Here is a link to my George Mason webpage with my UX resume and CV. (http://www.hfac.gmu.e...­)

Anyone with genuine interest or advice please contact me!

-Brian