IxDA Colorado: Denver-Boulder Interaction Design Association Message Board IxDA Colorado - Interaction Design Association Discussion Forum › Interaction13 Toronto Sponsorship Opportunities

Interaction13 Toronto Sponsorship Opportunities

Richard P.
user 4150826
Denver, CO
Post #: 19
Greetings - Sorry for the Spam

I am assisting on the Sponsorship committee for this conference. I'm tossing this info out to the group in case you or your firms would like to gain exposure in the IxD & UX circles around the world. I can tell you that from looking at the analytics the interest from abroad this year is HUGE.

Patron sponsorships start at $1500 and include a conference pass. So why not join in, even as individuals, and get your Name & Logo in lights next to Intel Research Labs, or Google & Microsoft (again we hope!). Recruiting sponsorships begin at $5k and get you a booth in the exhibition area plus other perks. Also, think about combining a Sponsorship with a Speaking spot and gain even more exposure. There are 10 days left to submit topics: http://interaction13....­

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks!
Rich

For more information check out our brochure