IxDA Colorado: Denver-Boulder Interaction Design Association Message Board › Jobs & Career Opportunities › Senior Interactive Art Director
Mondo Robot is a rockstar team of Developers, Designers, Motion and Producers that thrive on creating high-concept creative digital solutions that are innovative, smart and results driven. We’re an extremely passionate group of individuals who push each other in a culture that encourages collaboration, challenge and fun. Based in Boulder we love rocking the trails, the bikes, the brews and the sweet Colorado Pow.
We are looking for a Senior Interactive Art Director with a passion for and solid experience in the digital media design space, and formal design training. The position requires a tech-savvy creative who thrives in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills, and who can juggle multiple projects and deadlines. If this is you, then let’s talk. This is your opportunity to always be learning and growing with the best of the best around you. The position is based on beautiful downtown Boulder, boasting 300 days of sunshine in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Does this describe you?
• Mind blowing creative and conceptual thinker
• Strong design, typographical, motion graphic and interactive media design skills
• Leadership skills to direct designers, developers and clients to come up with ideal solutions
• Open to collaboration and constructive criticism
• Passionate about learning and experimenting with new techniques and technologies
• Knowledge of the inherent challenges of the interactive marketing and design field
• Diverse range of design activities and disciplines
• Solid knowledge base of print, video and interactive media
• Enjoys a wide variety of projects
• A minimum of 6+ years in interactive/web design or agency environment
• Highly skilled in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in process modeling using information design tools (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator)
• User Interface development / design experience
• Solid understanding of HTML database-driven technology platforms
• Experience with, or a familiarity with the concepts of interactive media
• Experience collaborating directly with developers on dynamic websites and/or other interactive applications
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation
• Wellness Benefit
• Relocation assistance
• A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
• Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for-profit Clients
• An office right downtown with a killer view of the Flatirons right out the door
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.