|Sent on:||Thursday, September 2, 2010 3:14 PM|
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated interaction designer to join our HCI team in Oslo. You will join a creative team in a successful state of establishing world-class interface design and usability throughout our enterprise.
The work will give you challenges in a number of areas ranging from hands-on work with usability procedures, design, prototyping, testing and other HCI-activities. The position is to be focused on the usability and interaction design for our public communication channels but will also work with web application development.
We believe that you have:
- Higher education within the field of Human-Computer Interaction and/or Cognitive Psychology or Industrial design.
- Previous work experience within HCI/Usability research.
- Good analytical skills.
- A strong sense and interest in finding usability constraints/obstacles and translating them into good interface design.
- Solid knowledge when it comes to graphical design and using Photoshop as a design tool.
- Some experience in project management.
- Good communicative skills in english.
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team working across several domains, usability, graphical design and development. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
How to apply
Please send a short application with your CV to [address removed]. If you have questions, please call Team Manager Fredrik Fernberg, on [masked]