I hope to not disturb any of you with what could look like spam, but I am NOT selling anything!
instead it wants to be a valuable offer to any of you who could be interested in this "perfect-job" position:
UI/UX Interaction designer:
You will be situated in the heart of Oslo, working with technology in one of the most exciting growth markets.
Incorporated in 2004, AspiroTV is a leading provider of TV/video services for broadcasters, content owners and telecom operators worldwide. AspiroTV’s current customers include the T-Mobile, Nextel, H3G, Telenor, Comoyo, BBC and BBC World, MTV, FOX Movies, NRK, TV4, Netcom/TeliaSonera, Sprint, VG and Aftenposten. Together with our customer NRK, AspiroTV was the first European player to offer live mobile TV and radio across all mobile networks in Norway. AspiroTV’s solutions have gained widespread recognition, including Red Herring rating the company as a world leader in mobile TV and radio technology.
We need to expand the team in our Product Development Group, responsible for designing, developing and implementing services/applications for mobile, web, tablets, connected TVs, OpenSetTopBoxes… you name it!
With two to three years of experience in Graphic (web and/or mobile) design, as well as a good working knowledge of all media formats, experience in data reformatting for mobile, experience with web and mobile services and technology, complemented by an innovative, out-of-the-box approach to problem solving, you could secure your place in our dynamic team to shape the future of Over-The-Top tv/video services
- Qualification in Digital/Graphic Design: preferable degree in related discipline (Human Factors, HCI, ID and Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design or equivalent)
- 2-3 years' digital graphic web and/or mobile design experience.
- Good working knowledge of all media formats from still imaging to video and everything in between
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces
- Skilled in user & task analysis, storyboarding, information architecture and wireframing
- Familiarity with guidelines for Web Accessibility
- Proficient with Adobe PhotoShop
- Good customer liaison skills and effective command of the English language essential
- Experience in reformatting content for use on mobile and tablets
- Experience with designing and compiling digital product presentations
- Experience in mobile programming and development (PHP/HTML5) an advantage
- Hunger! The desire to learn something new every day and to take advantage of the opportunities for growth offered within the company and the industry
- Love the client: you have the ability to listen and understand the customers' needs and find solutions to meet these needs
- Love the team: you come up with great ideas independently but also appreciate the value and the fun of being part of a team
- Love the job: Understand that the client is king and meeting customer deadlines takes priority
You will participate into the continuous development of program practices and processes. We offer a dynamic organization that encourages freedom and innovation, rewards success and has fun in the process and a challenging and interesting field of work in an international and quickly growing company. We also offer the opportunity to work together with some of the leading mobile operators and broadcasters. You will get a unique perspective to OTT TV services and market development. As a dynamic and fast growing organization we offer various future opportunities as our business evolves and as your knowledge and experience grows.
Please email your CV in English with a cover letter to [address removed] (mailto:[address removed]) with UI-UX Interaction Designer in the subject line.
For your application to be considered, please specify your salary expectations, when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo. Location Oslo is mandatory
Filippo De Vita | CIO | AspiroTV AS, Oslo, Norway | Mob: [masked]
[address removed] (mailto:[address removed]) | www.aspiro.com/tv (http://www.aspiro...)