May 14, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
<p>The general format of our meetings is as follows:</p>
- Time / Subject / Description
- 18:30 - 19:00 / Beginner's regatta / We cover topics on basic facilities of J
- 19:00 - 19:30 / Show-and-tell / You are encouraged to show recent code on which you've been working in order to show off, and to solicit advice and sympathy.
- 19:30 - 20:00 / Advanced topics / We look at more advanced features of the language.
- 20:00 - 20:30 / Learning and teaching J / We distill our own experiences to help others get a handle on J and improve our own knowledge.
- 20:30 - ? / Wrap-up / General talk, drink beer, go home, eat dinner, whatever.
<p>These broad areas are structured and ordered so that you may arrive or leave earlier or later depending on your particular interests.</p>