September 10, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
<p>Please RSVP so we can leave your name with the guard.</p>
<p>The general format of our meetings is as follows:</p>
- Time / Subject / Description
- 18:30 - 19:00 / Beginner's regatta / We cover topics on basic facilities of J
- 19:00 - 19:30 / Show-and-tell / You are encouraged to show recent code on which you've been working in order to show off, and to solicit advice and sympathy.
- 19:30 - 20:00 / Advanced topics / We look at more advanced features of the language.
- 20:00 - 20:30 / Learning and teaching J / We distill our own experiences to help others get a handle on J and improve our own knowledge.
- 20:30 - ? / Wrap-up / General talk, drink beer, go home, eat dinner, whatever.
<p>These broad areas are structured and ordered so that you may arrive or leave earlier or later depending on your particular interests.</p>
<p>------- Join us on the web! -------------------</p>
<p>Please join us online for the NYCJUG meeting next week, March 14th, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST (-5:00 GMT). We will be using computer audio (no dial-in number). To join the meeting: http://thomaspublishi...
---------------- If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before: Test your connection: http://thomaspublishi...
est.htm Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/...
Note: Connect Pro allows us to share computer screens between meeting participants, but seems to work best for Windows machines. Further information on supported clients/browsers etc. can be found at the link below. http://www.adobe.com/...