align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

JAX BEGINNERS French - English Exchange Message Board › Are you in St. Augustine Dec-Jan and can't make Jacksonville?

Are you in St. Augustine Dec-Jan and can't make Jacksonville?

A former member
Post #: 7
Good afternoon,

I'm Alain and I have been a member of Jax French for at least a year now. After my recent semester at UNF in French Beg 2, I'm an Intermediate I French student.

If you find difficulty getting to meetings in Jacksonville, like me, please let me know and we can have structured lessons together. I have lots of good study material from my private studies in the Living Language book and Rosetta software, as well as access to online material for Beg-Intermediate from my recent course. It's no problem for me to create a study plan for two or more people.

Please only reply if you would like to start meeting weekly as soon as possible. (I'm in the process of becoming a V/T for the Peace Corps and I may be "shipped out" in January.)

Each meeting we must all bring $1. If this group succeeds, all proceeds will go to Julius at Jacksonville Meetings as the benefactor of this message board and this group. (If he okays it, I'll send the money by mail.)

Thanks!