JAX BEGINNERS French - English Exchange Message Board › New Poll on "When is a good time for you to meet weekly with the French stud

New Poll on "When is a good time for you to meet weekly with the French study group?"

Julius
juliusm
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Please take the time, especially those who indicated earlier their interest in joining the study group, to do the poll on "When is a good time for you to meet weekly with the French study group?", which you can find under the list of "Latest activity" on our Meetup home page. Or you can access it by -- again, on our Meetup home page -- moving your mouse to "More" somewhere at the middle top of your screen to display the pull-down menu and clicking on "Polls."

I know some of you have already indicated their time (and day) preferences, but I thought this would facilitate deciding when our weekly study group should meet weekly.

Thanks for your interest and cooperation.

Julius
Suzanne W.
suzyq61
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
I know this will sound pretty ambiguous on my part, but being a student in the a.m. Mon - Thurs. leaves my availability pretty wide open, so I'm flexible at the moment. That will change of course, once I become employed again. But I will do my best to accomodate a regularly scheduled weekly meeting in between school and work, because this is important to me. I will go with the majority rule on this one. :)

Je sais que ce sera joli son ambiguë de ma part, mais d'être un étudiant dans le h Lun - jeu. laisse ma disponibilité assez grande ouverte, alors je suis flexible pour le moment. Cela va changer, bien sûr, une fois que j'ai un emploi nouveau. Mais je ferai de mon mieux pour tenir une réunion régulière hebdomadaire entre l'école et le travail, parce que c'est important pour moi. Je vais à la règle de la majorité sur celui-ci.
sourires smile
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, evenings are best for me. I have a commitment on Tuesday nights, but any other night is fine. I hope this works out, I definitely need to work on speaking and hearing the language (vs reading). Thanks for posing the topic!
A former member
Please take the time, especially those who indicated earlier their interest in joining the study group, to do the poll on "When is a good time for you to meet weekly with the French study group?", which you can find under the list of "Latest activity" on our Meetup home page. Or you can access it by -- again, on our Meetup home page -- moving your mouse to "More" somewhere at the middle top of your screen to display the pull-down menu and clicking on "Polls."

I know some of you have already indicated their time (and day) preferences, but I thought this would facilitate deciding when our weekly study group should meet weekly.

Thanks for your interest and cooperation.

Julius

I prefer weekdays, any day of the week, preferably in the afternoon.
Laura
Mel J.
user 11236110
Jacksonville, FL
Hi everyone,

I haven't voted as no time is specifically better than others for me. I am very interested in attending but I realise that during school time is not good for those who work, and all other times are difficult to commit to for me, because of the kids. I'll go with whatever the group decides, and try and make as many as I can.

As I live in Fleming island, I would also prefer that the venue be no further out of town than Deerwood Park!

Thanks,
Mel