addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JAZZ FANS OF GREATER DETROIT Message Board › Thank you Meri

Thank you Meri

LynnD
user 6236764
Detroit, MI
Post #: 20
I am so glad Meri started this group!
I have been to several of the events that have been posted and have never been disappointed.
Most of them I would not have known about unless I learned about them from this site.
I have added a few of the locations to my favorite destination spots.
Thanks again Meri!
Keith G.
user 13251327
Detroit, MI
Post #: 48
I agree with you, Lynn, and thanks, Meri for organizing the Jazz Fans of Greater Detroit. It it groups and organizations of jazz lovers that helps in spreading the art of jazz. Anyone who gets the word out, and promotes jazz is a friend of mine. Thanks Meri, and I always enjoy hearing the Metro Jazz Voices.
Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 18
Thanks Lynn...you're the best!
xo
smile
Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 19
I agree with you, Lynn, and thanks, Meri for organizing the Jazz Fans of Greater Detroit. It it groups and organizations of jazz lovers that helps in spreading the art of jazz. Anyone who gets the word out, and promotes jazz is a friend of mine. Thanks Meri, and I always enjoy hearing the Metro Jazz Voices.

Thanks Keith!!!