JAZZ FANS OF GREATER DETROIT Message Board › Nikola's Thursday Night

Nikola's Thursday Night

Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Hi Folks,

Looking forward to seeing you all at Nikola's tomorrow (Thursday) night...I know I'm technically hosting this event, however, since I'm performing also, you're going to be on your own as far as finding each other, getting a table etc.....sorry...It's really difficult to do both.

Possibly one of you can try and get there early and get a table close to the band.....this is a very well attended event, and some of the jazz society people get there as early as 5:30 or 6pm to save their tables...I'll do whatever I can do to help, but, like I said it's difficult to host a meetup, And perform, and there will be quite a few other people there that I will have to talk to as well...sorry this is the best I can do.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you, please take time to introduce yourselves to me at some point during the evening.....Thanks so much for the assistance and support...most appreciated!

CHEERS!

Meri Slaven