Nov 14, 2013 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Would you like to know more about how business rules can make your applications more responsive to your business need? Red Hat's business rules product is based on Drools, the world's most popular open source Rules Engine, and in this webinar Red Hat experts will take you through the following topics:
- What are business rules and what is possible?
- How companies like RSA Insurance have been able to make their applications more immediate, more aware and more pervasive.
- A demo of the latest innovations in Red Hat's newest version of it's BRMS product straight from the engineers
- Michael Anstis will demonstrate the new and improved GUI that greatly simplifies the creation of business rules.
- Geoffrey De Smet will demonstrate Optaplanner a new planning engine that can produce optimised results for complex problems such scheduling and other n(p) complete problems.
Please register here for the Webinar: http://bit.ly/WMWB14