This is one of three age appropriate singles groups in Albuquerque, sponsored and supported by the Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque (JCC). We at the JCC recognize that interests and needs for each member of the Albuquerque singles population requires more than a one-size fits all approach, that is why we designs each of these groups as an extension of the our mission and values. Although we are an expressly Jewish organization, you do not need to be Jewish to become a member and join the fun.
If this group is outside your age range, please visit our other two groups that might be more suitable for you:
- The purpose of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque, Inc. is the following: Enriching our community by practicing the values of Jewish life.
- We will complete our mission by creating community and a sense of inclusion, maintaining the highest standards, providing the opportunities for healthy lifestyles, education, social, cultural events and programming, while having a strong focus on Jewish culture.
- With the Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam (to repair the world) in mind, the JCC will ensure a sense of community is fostered through dialog and outreach with the greater Albuquerque, non-Jewish and Jewish communities; and by providing a safe, welcoming and friendly environment within the walls of the JCC.
The Ronald Gardenswartz Jewish Community Center
- Builds and strengthens a sense of community
- Reaches out to all Jews and non-Jews
- Welcomes anyone new to the community or new to the country will feel a sense of extended family when they participate in our activities
- Assures individuals that their leisure or social time will be well spent in a welcoming environment
For more details about the JCC, please visit About Us at http://www.jccabq.org. Word to the 40s-60s Singles To the unattached "singles", between in the mid-40s to early 60s we recognize that you need to meet, network and make friends with others from this fun, free spirited, curious and dynamic generation. Explore the possibilities of finding someone special, make business contacts, or just come socialize at events made with your generation in mind.
GROUND RULES: Be considerate of activity leaders & update RSVP's. After three no-show RSVP’s & you will have to be dropped from the group. Friendship encouraged before dating. Please be discreet and try to remain cordial. If you have an issue with a member, communicate this to one of the organizers. Bring your sense of humor and your joie de vivre! Let's get out there & PLAY! While not a dating service per se, who knows who you might meet? Wouldn’t we all like to make new friends at the very least?
Please note: We try to support members in their arts and community service endeavors, but will not market your product or services for personal profit. Please do that on your personal time & website. Thank you! However, in the interest of building community & helping each other out in this economy, we are going to try to use the message board for some networking, as long as it doesn't get abused. Any member can post employment opportunities, pet adoptions, other help there.