The 2012 season of FRIDAY NIGHT RACING is on! Exciting fun filled Friday nights spent on the water with fellow sailors in friendly competition. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other sailing enthusiasts. The emphasis is fun over competition. After the racing we have a barbeque at the club house to socialize and put crews together for the weekend's sailing activities. Meet at the JIBSET clubhouse at 5 PM.
1) A government issued Pleasure Craft Operator's Card (PCOC) required for those at the helm
2) CYA Basic Cruising or equivalent experience is required.
3) Recreational membership is required for non-JIBSET members (Only $15.00 for 3 years) plus the drop-in fee for non-JIBSET members of $50.
4) Please note that as per Transport Canada rules non-JIBSET members are limited to two outings per year.
5) Membership and drop-in fees are 100% refundable within a year toward full JIBSET membership.
6) Dress for the weather and bring non-marking, safe footwear (good traction, no open toes or slip-ons)
See you there!