addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The JIB SET Sailing Club Meetup Group Message Board › Saturday night!

Saturday night!

Libby
user 11087574
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 10
After the Chistmas Party, some of us met up with another of my Meetup groups and had a blast at the Sandbar. For those interested, another of my groups is going to the Comox on Saturday night. The band does fabulous '60's to '80's very danceable tunes! Let me know if you want to join us!

Libby