addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoTour › 2nd PhotoTour to Guilin

2nd PhotoTour to Guilin

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 327
Hi,

I received more emails last/ this week checking the PhotoTour to Guilin.
So, I open the discussion board here to hear if anyone interested.
I'll be sending email to interested parties but can't join us the 1st tour, to let them consider to join our 2nd tour.

Thanks

Jenny
Rajiv K.
user 14186744
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 6
Jenny,

I don't know what the status of the trips are. But count me out for the Guilin trips.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Raj.
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 330
Raj,

The 1st PhotoTour is confirmed. Departure date 17th June.
However, we still have members interested in joining the 2nd PhotoTour, so I opened up on the discussion board.
Yes, understood that you are interested in joining the 2nd PhotoTour, we'll mark down and come back for discussion later.
I understand there is 3 members are interested including you at the moment and the 2nd PhotoTour for 8 members only.

Jenny
Raji T.
rajtej
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 15
jenny i couldn't join the 1st tour as i have to work.
keep me posted on the 2nd tour. i would love to go
if the dates are suitable.

thanks
raji
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 332
OK, as I know, there are 4 members show their interest now.

(1) Iris Oy
(2) Carol
(3) Raji
(4) Raj

We'll wait to hear more now...

Jenny
Xina L.
xinalo
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
I am interested too.
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 335
OK, we have 6 members showing their interest, I will discuss with Iris Oy and Bart Bart Batsleer trying to set the date posting an event. More information will be followed.

(1) Iris Oy
(2) Carol
(3) Raji
(4) Raj
(5) Xina Lo
(6) Chris Coelho

Thanks

Jenny

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 341
The date of 2nd PhotoTour to Guilin will be 15th - 18th July.
I am updating the 1st PhotoTour and I'll post the 2nd PhotoTour event officially before Monday.

Thanks

Jenny
Jovi M.
user 12458924
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 13
i love to join but im out of Leave right now...happy trip
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 367
@Jovi, no problem, always next time...smile