addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoTour › 2nd PhotoTour to Guilin

2nd PhotoTour to Guilin

A former member
Post #: 2
ahh missed this trip!

are there more of these travel photo trips in the pipeline?
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 495
Emily D
user 13516652
Shenzhen, CN
Post #: 1
I would be interested but need to know the dates.
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 502
Emily,

PhotoTour: JiuZhaiGou in Autumn, Sichuan, China, Oct 2011, date will be 8th Oct - 14th Oct but I am checking if we can go earlier so Bernard Ang can join the whole trip 7 days.

1st Oct - 7th Oct is National Holiday in China. JiuZhaiGou will be very busy those days...

Let me check the flight now and post on the event the exact tour date tomorrow morning!!

Also, I am waiting to hear back from Sharron, she is expat living in Beijing teaching Photography for a British Organization, we are considering her to be our Tour Leader. She will email me the quoted by early Sept with different options, she is on vacation in Thailand at the moment.

Oh yes, she mentioned that we'll see my buddies, PANDA!!!

Jenny

Bernard A.
BernardAng
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 10
Jenny

I just found out I have a business trip that may conflict with the early Oct part so do not change dates to earlier especially if it is National holiday! Oh dear imagine trying to set up tripods with all the other tourists running around you and washing their feet in the pool (I hear stories not sure if true). I am so so SORRY but only found out this week, shall I change my RSVP to maybe? It would kill me not to go so I am clinging on to even the 40-50% chance to go........
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 503
God bless you Bernard, hehe.

If I don't see you in JiuZhaiGou this Autumn, I will see you in Morocco next Spring ;-)

Shalalalala...
Bernard A.
BernardAng
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 11
Maybe Iris can lead team 2 as she did with Guilin. Late Oct is looking pretty good or even November!
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 504
Haha, she made RSVP on the event...I will pray for you on the 2nd tour, don't worry ;-)