addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoNews › Hong Kong International Art Fair 2012 - Applications Open

Hong Kong International Art Fair 2012 - Applications Open

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 527
Hi,

Hong Kong International Art Fair 2012 - Applications Open.
More info HERE

Jenny
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 568
Hi,

Trying to apply within 2 weeks.

Jenny
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 581
Hi,

I checked the information to apply, http://www.hongkongar...­
It seems Hong Kong Air Fair 2012 is not opened for Individual Artists. All artists have to be represented by Galleries or Commercial Galleries.
I will call them to find out after our Exhibition this week.

They open 3 sections;
(1) Galleries Section
(2) ART FUTURES
(3) ASIA ONE

Beijing Institute is qualified to apply - ASIA ONE, we own 3 National Galleries in China and I have plan to invite our Professor Lu Guang in Beijing to join Hong Kong Art Fair 2012.

Lu Guang granted the WPP (WORLD PRESS PHOTO) award in 2004 by his Photo Essay "AIDS villages" of Henan Province peasants who had been infected with HIV after selling their blood and W. Eugene Smith Grant Photography in Humanistic, 2009 by his Project "Pollution in China"

Seriously, you'll cry (and I did!!) when you hear how he shots for his Project - Pollution in China. He kept hitting by the management and the workers of the Polluted Factory and the officers (Only FEW!!) of Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) and the OLD villagers were crying to protect him to get into the factory for those shots.....and I am with my BIG SALUTE to his brave.

He is the 1st Photographer in China was invited to visit US by United States Department of State in 2005.

See how's thing go in the next few months....and where is our Photo Essay from our JPG boys?

Jenny