JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoAppreciate › Shooting to a theme: Where I live

Shooting to a theme: Where I live

Bani C.
user 10550238
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 75
Following last night’s lecture by Angelo IMHO we should all be inspired to exercise our artistic/creative juices by shooting based on a theme.

Our first theme will be: “where I live”. You can have a single photo or a series of photos showing where you live. The idea is to show your home through pictures in a creative way. The photos may be taken inside your flat, in your building, or around your neighbourhood, (it could even be your office cube if you feel you spend more time there than in your flat). This will allow us to practice shooting to a theme plus you can use these photos for the photo review if you feel like it.

Before I post this as a meetup please let know if anyone is interested.
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 600
Hi Bani,

I am interested but my place is super messy at the moment....
Yes, post it and I'll join ;-)

Jenny
Katherine
user 11033596
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 8
Hi Bani,

I think this is a very good idea. Members can do it more creative and probably not much travel needed.

rgds,
Katherine
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds like a fun project! I'd join.
Bani C.
user 10550238
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 76
Jenny, Katherine, Jill, I have posted the meetup and signed you up. Thanks and God bless!