addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoTool › Vopho Colour Control

Vopho Colour Control

Brightondale
brightondale
Brighton, MI
Post #: 1
Has anyone tried Vopho Colour Control from Qualux?
http://www.qualux.com...­

I am very interested to learn everything I can about this package.
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 664
Hi Brightondale,

Chang Fai designed this software and Danny Chau is highly recommended the software.
I am emailing them the link to reply.

Danny is busy today, he will reply tomorrow.

Jenny
Danny C.
user 34764052
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
Has anyone tried Vopho Colour Control from Qualux?
http://www.qualux.com...­

I am very interested to learn everything I can about this package.

This package will give you great profiles for your camera, your printer and your flatbed scanner, I have tried and compared this to packages costing 4 times over and it hits the accuracy mark within 5% of the more expensive systems.

All you need is a monitor calibrator to make full used of this cheap but wonderful program by a genius who happened to be a local Hong Kong Chinese software engineer. If you are a professional, he also has a professional package call Qualux which in is now the best colour management suit at present, colour is more accurate than the infamous GretagMacbeth Profile maker.