JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoNews › London Photo Festival 2012

London Photo Festival 2012

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 667
Hi,

The 2nd London Photo Festival will be held from 17th - 19th May 2012 in The Crypt (opposite Borough underground station) offering registered photographers an opportunity to exhibit their work.

The aim of the exhibition,
To PROMOTE the sale and appreciation of photographic art in London.
To PROVIDE amateur and semi-professional photographers the opportunity to exhibit their work, gain professional feedback and to join a thriving community of photographers.
To CREATE networking and learning opportunities through our events.
The organizers do not evaluate the images. This is what sets them apart from other festivals, exhibitions and galleries.

To tie in with the Jubilee and the Olympics the theme will be ‘Your London’. The festival will be looking for creative, personal images as opposed to standard shots of the capital.

More info, http://www.londonphot...­

It should be a fun event, and I am checking if I am able to capture the shot in London once I landed and catch up for Photo Submission deadline, emailing them NOW!!

Otherwise, just hangout with the UK photographers :)

Jenny